Role: Data Manager
* Experience with Unified Modelling Language (UML)
* Experience with a UML tool such as IBM Rational Rhapsody or Sparx Systems Enterprise Architect.
* A detailed understanding of UK DEF-STAN-23-09, Generic Vehicle Architecture
* Experience with managing software and hardware baselines
* Experience in producing technical documentation
* Ability to liaise with Industry and facilitate industry engagement
* A detailed understanding of user requirements for armoured vehicles and their employment
* The successful candidate and their company must be prepared and able to satisfy the requirements of the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), as LNIC frequently works with technologies that require controlled access.
* The successful candidate must be available to work extended hours and be capable of employment in a field environment for up to four weeks at a time.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 0390 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: