- Spotfire Developer/Consultant
- 6 Months Contract
- Large Energy Client
- Port Macquarie
Note: Our client is based in Port Macquarie, NSW but you can work from their Sydney office. The resource needs to travel to Port Macquarie and work there for initial 4-6 weeks only.
- Collaborate with business and technology users to define data visualization programs
- Convert the business requirement into data that will assist with evidence-based decision making
- Coordinate with various business units to ensure timely access and delivery of data. Liaise with the system and data owners to source the appropriate data.
- Ability to run workshops on capability of Spotfire and gain buy-in from stakeholders
- Design develop and test Spotfire reports and dashboards that utilize underlying data warehouse and import files.
- Teach and consult client to get the most value out of their data visualization investment
- Work with the business to test their appropriateness to the task and re-iterate as required
- Work directly with data visualization partners to understand product roadmap and bring cutting edge features to our client.
- Collaborate with the Data team and business stakeholders to learn the aspects of the business and develop analytic insight.
- End to End expertise with Spotfire analytics and visualizations.
- Specialization in implementing enterprise solutions with visualizations & data-discovery tools (Tableau, QlikV, Spotfire)
- Exceptional customer facing skills
- Experience with Tibco Spotfire in a development and administration capacity.
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.