Data / Information Architect – Geelong
- Geelong Location – 12 Months Fixed Term Contract – Excellent Package
- Experience with providing domain leadership to large business transformation
- Experience with DWH,Mainframes,RDBMS,BI
- Experience in providing domain leadership to large business transformation and data migration projects
- Geelong based 12 month fixed term role with potential to extend or convert to perm
- Excellent Package on offer
- Domains and technologies : mainframe, RDBMS, data warehouse and business intelligence, operational, data quality, data integration and metadata management, etc.
Our client is currently looking for an Infrastructure Architect with:
- 10+ years experience in Information Architecture roles working on large business transformation projects.
- Proven experience in analysing, reviewing, designing and implementing successful information architectures in response to business problems.
- Highly developed skills in data model design (conceptual/logical/physical) using Entity Relationship (ER) or similar data modelling methodology.
- Proven ability and experience to advocate for architectural principles and standards in complex projects that involve information systems implementation and change management.
- Proven experience on data migration projects with strong knowledge of ETL principles and techniques.
- Experience with creating detailed data mappings between source and target systems, understanding the source data and identifying the appropriate data sources.
- Strong experience in data quality solutions (profiling, matching, reconciliation etc.)
- Knowledge of data warehousing design principles with experience in designing and implementing acquisition and staging solutions into enterprise ODS and Warehouse environments.
- Experience in the Health and/or Insurance sector (Preferable)
- Experience with data modelling & architecture tools such as TOAD for Data Modeller, ERwin, ER Studio or Data Architect.
- Business and Technical Metadata management tool such as IBM Information Server
- Use of notations such as IE, UML, and architecture design tools such as Enterprise Architect, Rational Software
- Modeler, XMLSpy & ErWin
- A range of RDBMS’ and Persistence technologies, particularly Oracle & DB2.
- Data Integration and ETL tools such as Infosphere DataStage and QualityStage, SAS Di Studio.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 quoting ref no#12125. Applications close on 22/02/16.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Website | Twitter: @AdapsJobs