Data Governance Lead
Client is on data governance tooling journey, building out its next generation cloud based data management platforms. These will cover:
- Data Governance
- Data Structure and Lineage Harvesting
- Data Quality
About the role
We need your tech skills and experience as our mid-level technical lead designer to drive the tooling implementation forward to success.
These are green-field projects, so you will have an excellent opportunity to help design and drive how Macquarie manages data for years to come. The future is in your hands.
- Overall 15 + years of experience in Data Governance and Data Strategy
- 5 years in Data Gov in Banking and Finance industry
- SQL – Must have
- One out of these – Data Gov tool experience – Collibra, Alation, Informatica EIC/EDC etc.
Nice to have
- Datastage or talend or all the other bonus points given in the JD
- OR exp in Meta-data harvesting tooling, such as Rochade, Informatica EIC, Mant
- Help drive RFP’s, POC’s, selection & roll out of vendor data management tooling applications.
- Design and implement technical solutions surrounding the data management platforms.
- Take a hands-on lead role to ensure successful delivery of the solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the internal data domains and systems.
- Engage with technical and non-technical stakeholders effectively to drive the right solutions in line with the target architecture.
- Strong understanding of data management concepts (governance, lineage, quality) and industry trends.
- Unix/Linux and basic SQL skills.
- Excellent communications skills
- Design and implementation experience that you’ve gained on real world projects
- Delivery focus, with an Agile software development methodology background and mindset.
- Willingness to be hands-on as required to get the job done and to adapt quickly to new technologies.
- A quick-thinking problem solver, able to assimilate data rapidly in order to present new design solutions.
- Experience leading small teams.
You’ll get bonus points for:
- Experience with Data Governance tooling, such as Collibra, Alation, Informatica EIC/EDC etc.
- Experience with Meta-data harvesting tooling, such as Rochade, Informatica EIC, Manta
- Experience with ETL technologies such as SSIS, DataStage, Talend.
- Experience with data preparation, visualisation & reporting technologies such as Alteryx, Lavastorm, SSAS, SSRS, Tableau, Cognos, PowerBI.
- Experience working with XML, XSD’s and XSLT’s.
- Experience working with Continuous Delivery, including deploying applications in private or public cloud (AWS preferred).
- Experience using Cucumber, GIT, Bamboo, Sonar for application testing and maintenance.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 02 9057 9052 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.