Data engineer – Talend Development
- 6 Months Contract
- Sydney CBD
- Attractive package and fun working environment on offer
- Work with business users and client technical teams in defining the requirements and technical specifications for data transfer, ingestion and transformation.
- Manage end to end delivery of data ingestion, manipulation, transformation, and orchestration
- Automate and optimise data flows
- Continuously develop new and improved data engineering best practice capabilities
- At least 8 years’ experience as a Data engineer / ETL developer using Talend studio.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with IBM Data Stage
- Ability to clearly articulate requirements in both technical and business terms
- Experience with ETL tools Talend, Data Wrangling tools such as Alteryx
- Must have superior SQL skills, strong knowledge of Apache Spark and AWS S3
- The ability to work within complex and challenging data environments
- Solid understanding of dimensional data modelling and very strong relational database skills
- Proven experience in collaborating with analytics, reporting and data professional
Good to haves
- Experience with Talend ETL framework development
- Previous experience migrating ETL jobs from Alteryx to Talend would be good
- Experience with cloud-based data engineering, AWS, GCP and Azure
- Experience in engaging with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with data modelling methodologies
- Insurance, Banking and Wealth Management experience is an advantage
- Data Vault 2.0 certification will be an advantage but not essential
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.