- Data Engineer/ETL Developer
- Contract rate on $800 – $850 excl super
7+ years developing and supporting complex EDW/DM and ETL solutions
- Expert level knowledge of relational and dimensional modelling, and core DW and ETL concepts and patterns
- Expert level PL/SQL skills
- Expert level Oracle ODI skills, with previous experience in OWB
- Extensive Oracle background, with demonstrable experience working with all Oracle RDBMS utilities and features.
- Strong Unix scripting experience
- (Bonus) Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, and T-SQL.
- (Bonus) Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Azure’s services (or transferable AWS experience)
- (Bonus) Big Data/Hadoop stack exposure
Are used to being the ‘goto’ person for complex Oracle/ODI solutions
- Excel at enhancing and tuning existing DW/ETL solutions
- Are methodical in your testing and approach to data quality, and documentation.
- Design and build ETL job control frameworks, and code for reusability and supportability.
- Have a strong focus on building performant and scalable solutions.
- Follow DevOps practices and make use of extensive automation where possible.
- Support the business in the development and implementation of its Data Strategy, Data Governance program, Data Quality and Big Data Platform approaches and frameworks.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 03 9034 5210 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.