- Data Engineer
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Largest Insurance Firm
- Excellent pay rate
- Melbourne CBD
Adaps has been scouted to source Data Engineer for a Large Insurance Firm @ Melbourne CBD.
Required Technical Skills:
- 7+ years developing and supporting complex EDW/DM and ETL solutions
- Expert level knowledge of relational and dimensional modelling, and core DW and ETL concepts and patterns
- Expert level PL/SQL skills
- Expert level Oracle ODI skills, with previous experience in OWB
- Extensive Oracle background, with demonstrable experience working with all Oracle RDBMS utilities and features
- Strong Unix scripting experience
- (Bonus) Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, and T-SQL.
- (Bonus) Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Azure’s services (or transferable AWS experience)(Bonus) Big Data/Hadoop stack exposure.
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Are used to be the ‘goto’ person for complex Oracle/ODI solutions
- Excel at enhancing and tuning existing DW/ETL solutions
- Are methodical in your testing and approach to data quality, and documentation
- Design and build ETL job control frameworks, and code for reusability and supportability.
- Have a strong focus on building performant and scalable solutions
- Follow DevOps practices and make use of extensive automation where possible
- Support the business in the development and implementation of its Data Strategy, Data Governance program, Data Quality and Big Data Platform approaches and frameworks
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (sam – 03 8506 6525) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: