- Leading Utility Organisation l Great Culture l Flexible work arrangements
- Permanent opportunity in Frankston – South Eastern Suburbs
- Hybrid working model – from home & in the office and this is envisioned to continue
- Salary on offer up to $155,000 incl super / annum + other perks
- This level role includes the option of purchasing a vehicle – either via vehicle salary packaging through novated leasing or the purchase of a new vehicle at 33% less than market price, which also includes petrol, maintenance, insurance etc. This is one of the best deals in the market.
- Client promotes inclusive, family-friendly workplace practices and a sustainable work-life balance for all their people.
- Life insurance, as well as salary continuance insurance is included for all permanent employees
- Employees are able to salary sacrifice voluntary contributions into their super.
- 15% off plumbing services
This role is required to work on the architecture and design of the Data & Analytics platform (SDAP). The foundation phase of this platform (currently underway), the role will drive the
design and architecture activities. The role will also drive future phases including Data Warehouse BI migration to Azure, and predictive, MLAI use cases.
The role will be embedded in large and complex projects to deliver data, analytics and integration interfaces and overall data architecture and design work.
- Deliver data architecture artifacts for the Data and Advanced Analytics Platform
- Deliver data architecture artifacts for several systems and projects, including Health &
- Safety system, new ERP system, Asset Management, Digital Utility, and others.
- Provide end to end solution architecture services across multiple projects.
- Approved tools; Orbus iServer, Erwin Data Modelling tool, Jira, and Confluence
- Deliver data and integration services and interface spec on Boomi platform
- Deliver data and integration services and interface spec on Azure platform
- Deliver detailed interface specification documents, for inbound and outbound interfaces across on-prem and cloud hosted systems.
- Deliver Solution Architecture and Design document (SAD) for a range of projects.
- Maintain detailed solution and integration architecture artefacts in client’s Enterprise Architecture repository.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
To be suitable for this role, you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- 10 + years data design and architecture experience.
- 3+ years’ experience designing Data Lake solutions, preferably on Azure, Data Lake Gen2, Blob. Also experience on modern data platforms on Azure, including:
- Azure Data Factory
- Azure Data Bricks
- Azure Blob Storage
- Azure Time-Series Insight
- Azure SQL DB & SQL Hyperscale
- Azure ML Services
- 3+ years’ experience designing data solutions for operations, Operational Data Store(ODS), for fast speed analytics; ingestions, processing, and presentations.
- 5+ years’ experience with data modelling techniques, including 2NF3NF, Kimball and others.
- 5+ years’ experience designing data integration DWBI, ETL and ELT.
- Able to understand and negotiate complex context with business and technology stakeholders.
- Able to work under pressure within a large digital transformation program.
- Experience with Architecture & design frameworks, tools, and principles, including TOGAF and iServer.
- Experience with modern advanced analytics trends
- Experience witting Solution Architecture Document (SAD), evaluation of options, development of documentation and QA / review of logic, design, and artefacts to meet required standards.
- Preferably experience in water / utility industry
- Knowledge of Data Governance methodologies and tools
- Experience with data API.
- Knowledge of Data security and Data privacy principles
MUST HAVE’s (Skills/Experience/Knowledge):
- Experience in a similar role, as well as an ability to understand and negotiate complex context with business and technology stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to translate complex information to non-technical stakeholders.
- Azure Cloud skills – deep dive, data bricks, data factory, data lake
- Collaboration/teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure within a large digital transformation program
- Knowledge and experience with architecture and design frameworks, tools and principles
- Knowledge and experience of Data Governance methodologies and tools.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.