- Great work location with fantastic views in Sydney
- 12 months contract with possible extension
One of my IT consulting client is looking for Data Architect to join their teams in Sydney office.
The Data Architect will have direct reporting responsibility to the Team Lead, Analytics Innovation within the consulting environment. This role feeds the analytics life cycle by extracting, cleaning, and transforming data and data products into substrate that can be leveraged by those who seek insight from enterprise data. Develops programmatic solutions in response to technical needs such that they meet requirements and design specifications.
To be considered you should have -
- Bachelor-s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
- Expertise in the data warehouse solution architecture, data design, and data modelling space.
- Experience in high level EDW architecture and solution design, to data analysis and requirements gathering, data modelling, ETL mapping and design of the individual data flows, presales support and mentoring and coaching of more junior consultants.
- 6-10 years working as Senior Developer with at least 2 years as an Architect with extensive experience with BI, Data warehousing and Big Data
- Experience with reporting technologies
- Experience with the data modelling principles and approach;
- Experience implementing MDM, reference data management and / or DQ management solutions and associated technologies specifically with ETL.
- Experience with complex data security requirements. Knowledge with data warehouse appliance solutions.
- Exposure to the “big data” technology stack.
- An ability to critically analyse situations and recommend solutions.
- Exposure to end-to-end DW/BI project life-cycle
The ideal candidate will have spent the majority of their career in enterprise data warehouse development/design and would have at least 8 but preferably 10 or more years of solid experience in the field. An ability to communicate & engage with clients is essential for this role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.