Data and Metrics specialist – Power BI, SAP GUI
- Experience of developing content, information architecture and workflows for large scale digital platforms.
The Corporate Branch is seeking the services of a data and metrics specialist to review all existing HR reporting functionality to identify duplication, and propose and implement solutions that enable accurate and timely data collection. This will then lead to the setup of new HR monthly and quarterly reports that merge HR, Finance and other relevant data to provide holistic corporate reporting to the Executive Board.
The specialist will demonstrate an advanced level of expertise in Microsoft Excel, Power BI. SAP GUI experience, or the ability to learn SAP GUI quickly, would also be advantageous. The specialist will also demonstrate their capability in providing advice in relation to human resources analytics, presenting technical information in plain English and presenting data in an engaging and useful way for appropriate decision making.
The specialist will:
- Review all existing HR reporting functionality to identify duplication and propose and implement solutions that enable accurate and timely data collection
- Scope and setup of new HR monthly report that merges HR and Finance and other relevant data to provide holistic corporate reporting
- Implement HR monthly report automation through Power BI to increase capacity in the HR team
- Review organisational structures in SAP GUI, identify errors and amend to ensure correct reporting capability
- Other ad hoc reporting, costings for the enterprise agreement, metrics to support workforce planning activities etc
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to the HR team for ongoing management of the reporting tool/system
- Advanced expertise in Microsoft Excel and Power BI – 20%
- SAP GUI experience, or the ability to learn SAP GUI quickly – 20%
- Understanding of human resource analytics – 20%
- Presenting technical information in plain English – 20%
- Presenting data in an engaging and useful way for appropriate decision making – 20%
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.