Data Analyst/ Research Analyst
- 3 months contract with a view of extension
- Good pay!!
Data Analyst /Research Analyst
- Canberra !!
- Initial 3 month contract + extension option!!
- Immediate Start!!
Our client is one of Australia’s most progressive Government Departments. Due to the high demand of work are seeking a Data Analyst/ Research Analyst.
- Experience in Data Analysis
- Demonstrated experience in complex data analysis, including but not limited to forecasting, identification and reporting of trends, with the ability to design and implement queries to extract and analyse information from a variety of data sources;
- Exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel with a particular focus on reporting;
- Exceptional report writing skills;
- Strong ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing;
- SQL experience (optional)
- Proven ability and demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of education programs including contribution to the drafting of guidance material and development of safety interventions;
- Demonstrated ability to work in high pressure situations where the analysis of data production of reports is time critical;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Vaish on 03 8506 6556. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au