Cyber Security Analyst
- Security exp & Security Architecture
- Expert at operating in a command-line environment to include chaining utilities
- Design and Infrastructure
- Permanent Opportunity
- Melbourne CBD
We are currently looking for an experienced Cyber Security Senior Analyst to be responsible for the cybersecurity monitoring of networks, servers, endpoints and cloud applications in an enterprise environment in Utility domain.
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in cybersecurity, who thinks outside the box and provides defensive countermeasures to all emerging cyber threats.
- Enhance the Cybersecurity Strategy and Framework
- Analyse and establish security requirements and control measures for systems/networks
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Aligning selected Cyber Security Framework with Compliance requirements
- Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols for a Cybersecurity incident
- Prepare and support the development of system security documentation including System Security Plans (SSP), SSP Annexes, Security Risk Management Plans, reports and approval minutes
- Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security components
- Maintains and enhances the documentation standard for discoveries and reporting of malicious tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Keeps abreast of the latest security threats, attack mechanisms and security breaches in the industry
- Identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
- Provide advice on and support for the system accreditation process to business and technical areas
- Provide advice to business and technical areas, system owners and the executive on cyber security risks, threats and vulnerabilities, and security best practices
- Review and provide input to system security requirements and designs documents.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 02 9057 9052 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.