Cyber Security Specialist and Architect
- 23rd Nov 2020 start date, Canberra Location
- 2 x 12 months possible extension
- Australian citizen
- Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance or eligibility to gain the clearance
We are seeking a highly motivated individual with strong experience as a Cyber Security Specialist and Architect.
- Provide input, design, and document Cyber Security Architecture
- Provide input, advise and design into containerised technology
- Security assess ICT systems in accordance with the PSPF and ISM, including on-premises, cloud and hybrid solutions.
- Provide Cyber Security guidance into our web-based SaaS cloud applications proposed to be subscribed to
- Prepare and support the development of system security documentation including System Security Plans (SSP), SSP Annexes, Security Risk Management Plans, reports and approval minutes
- Provide Cyber Security guidance into changes to the environment in support of CAB approvals
- Provide advice on and support for the system accreditation process to business and technical areas
- Provide advice to business and technical areas, system owners and the executive on cyber security risks, threats and vulnerabilities, and security best practices
- Review and provide input to system security requirements and designs documents
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 9118 2071 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements