Cyber Security – Senior Analyst
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Payrate
- Large Insurance Client @ Melbourne CBD
We are currently looking for an experienced Cyber Security Senior Analyst to be responsible for the cybersecurity monitoring of networks, servers, endpoints and cloud applications in an enterprise environment.
We are looking for someone with a keen interest in cybersecurity, who thinks outside the box and provides defensive countermeasures to all emerging cyber threats.
- Enhance the Cybersecurity Strategy and Framework
- Analyse and establish security requirements and control measures for systems/networks
- Perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Aligning selected Cyber Security Framework with Compliance requirements
- Develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols for a Cybersecurity incident
- Design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security components
- Maintains and enhances the documentation standard for discoveries and reporting of malicious tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Keeps abreast of the latest security threats, attack mechanisms and security breaches in the industry
- Identify and mitigate network vulnerabilities and explain how to avoid them.
Required Skills & Certifications:
- Ability to design and conduct security audits to ensure operational security
- Ability to develop and update business continuity and disaster recovery protocols
- Ability to perform vulnerability testing, risk analyses and security assessments
- Investigative skills
- CISSP (Preferred)
- OSCP (Preferred)
How to apply: Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.