Cyber Security Analyst
Looking for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst to be responsible for the cyber security monitoring of networks, servers, endpoints and cloud applications in an enterprise environment.
More about the opportunity:
- Continuous cybersecurity monitoring of networks, servers, endpoints and cloud applications in an enterprise environment.
- Provide cybersecurity subject matter expertise to internal and external stakeholders.
- Proactively hunting cyber threats within complex technology environments.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to combat advanced cyber threats.
- Assisting with the deployment of new security platforms.
- Conduct vulnerability assessments, security audits/reviews, and cyber threat emulation against Citadel Group internal and external environments.
- Automation, improvement and innovation of offensive and defensive cybersecurity activities.
- Keen interest in cybersecurity with the ability to think outside of the box to provide defensive countermeasures to emerging cyber threats.
- Ability to critically analyse information security-related data, events and incidents.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of information systems, networking and cybersecurity concepts.
- Exceptional ability to coach and mentor junior security staff.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to liaise with various teams and with customers.
You have experience with:
- Complex security operations environments.
- Extensive knowledge and experience across SIEM, endpoint detection, threat hunting, and security sandbox technologies.
- Knowledge and experience across forensics, reverse engineering, firewalls, content filtering and file Integrity monitoring technologies.
- Information security & software development.
You have could have studies or quals in (all desirable, not essential):
- Information Security related tertiary education.
- Software development related tertiary education.
- Information Security related training.
- Software Development related training.
- Information Security certifications such as: SANS GCIA / SANS GCIH / SANS GPEN / CISSP / OSCP
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Lisa on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.