Customer Service and Support Representative
- Role: Customer Service and Support Representative
- Duration: Fixed term 6-month Contract
- Location: 40 English Street, Essendon Fields
RESPONSIBILITIES AND AUTHORITIES
- The primary point of contact for customers with queries, work requests or request for information
- Researching and compiling answers to information requests
- Liaise with customers, suppliers, vendors and carriers in a professional and efficient manner
- Assist customers in making bill payments
- Provide level 1 technical advice to customers and then escalate to appropriate technical support staff/suppliers when required.
- Handling communication by mail, fax and email
- Handling Sales calls relating to new Internet/voice services and establishment of services
- Provision of Internet/Voice MACS and required billing system updates
- Document any/all moves and changes and update of customer information in internal systems to the satisfaction of client’s internal processes
- To maintain existing relationships with customers
- Develop knowledge and competence in dealing with customers on a day to day basis in order to provide them with overall advisory services
- To report on customer complaints and incidents as they occur
- To be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Have an Energy, Telecommunications or IT background
- Experience in utilising a Billing/Helpdesk or job ticketing system
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills – both verbal & written which will enable you to deal with external and internal parties in a professional manner.
- A high level of customer service skills and the ability to work as a productive team member.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.