Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant
- CRM Specialist
- Dynamic Managed IT services fast paced environment
- Permanent position, Melbourne CBD
Senior MS Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant wanted to drive the strategy across our well known my clients owned and online channels within a Software solutions division. The ideal candidate will be a proficient database and analytics strategist who takes a solutions-orientated approach to CRM systems development.
You will ideally have a background in digital marketing and CRM, from large online, software development houses or the marketing industry. You must have proven experience managing external agencies agencies and working with a number of key decision makers stakeholders.
You will assist in the growth of the existing CRM practise. Working across a range of CRM projects, your previous experience will see you engaging closely with key business stakeholders to capture requirements and deliver technical/functional specifications for existing CRM projects to a wide variety of clients.
- Microsoft Dynamics 2013, 2015
- Recent experience utilising CRM platforms to undertake marketing activities and campaigns
- Delivery of succinct and accurate insights and information to track and improve their performance
- Storyboarding, use case, workshop faciliation, prototyping etc.
- Up-to-date knowledge of CRM and marketing industry trends in using digital technology
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and time management skills
Apply by sending your CV in word format NOW!
Note: The ideal candidate will have prior experience within Software solutions or large Agile software Development houses. Only successful candidates will be contacted.