CRM Dynamics Developer/Tester
- Multiple Positions
- Excellent $$$$
- Fantastic working culture
Calling CRM Dynamics Developers & Testers for a 12 months role in Canberra.
If you have these skills and looking for a long term opportunity then APPLY now.
Dynamics Developer -
Description: MS Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for all phases of the software development life cycle including design, development and application reporting. Design entities, relationships, forms, workflows, views and reports in MS Dynamics.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience in Microsoft development technical experience in .NET, C#, XML, web services, etc. for large-scale enterprise systems.
- 3+ years of practical and technical experience in a Microsoft DYNAMICS CRM/XRM 2013/2015 (both on-line and on premise),
- Experience with Java Scripts to customize UI/combination of Java Script and C sharp
- Experience creating Web Services, execute methods that insert, update and delete data objects
- Working with API in .Net Framework
- Develop plug-ins for Dynamics CRM applications
- Understanding of technical and functional requirements
- Highly proficient code development ability
- Development of requirements (Functional and Technical Design, HLD and LLD)
- Development of various applications and reports.
- Installation and configuration Support of online and on premise MS Dynamics CRM 2013/2015
- Experience in software development lifecycle methodology
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, goals and objectives within time line
- Working knowledge of XML, SQL, SSRS and SQL Server
***MUST HAVE MS DYNAMICS CRM Testing Experience***
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
An experience professional with demonstrating the following knowledge and skills:
- Experience with Automated Testing Frameworks, Test Strategies and Test Beds.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience Microsoft SharePoint
- Experience with .Net Framework
- Experience with C# Development
- Experience with ASP.NET Web Development
- Experience with Software Development
- Experience with TDD/BDD
- Experience with Agile Methodologies
- Experience with Software Testing Methodologies
- Experience Leading a Software Testing Team
- Knowledge of Testing Tools, Testing Frameworks, Continuous Integration Methodologies
- Knowledge of Web Application Testing, Distributed System Testing, Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Database Testing, Mobile Testing, Security Testing, Accessibility Testing, Web Service Testing.
- Experience with automated testing in enterprise system integration projects and initiatives; understanding of and experience implementing enterprise integration patterns.
- Thorough understanding of standard QA best practices in an Agile environment including authoring test plans and test cases, executing tests and tracking issues to closure
- Experience in Test Driven Development and testing tools and techniques.
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call us on 03 99 561 124 for further details.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: