CRM Administrator/CRM Developer
Position : CRM Administrator / CRM Developer
Location : Canberra
Contract : 12months.
Eligibility: Australian Citizen with NV1or NV2 clearance
Our client is looking for an experienced CRM Administrator / CRM Developer to help in upgrading their systems.
Essential Skills :
- Must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5+ years’ experience of MS Dynamics CRM administration, configuration, and support or development
- Demonstrated experience in trouble shooting plug-ins using Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK.
- Technical writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform using Multi-Server topology
- Demonstrated knowledge of with SQL Server administration, configuration, and support or development.
- Experience with CRM upgrade.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ADFS, TFS, .Net development and PowerShell scripts.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
- Connect with Adaps: