- CRM Developer
- 2*12 months contract on a view to extend
- Federal Department @ Canberra.
- Australian Citizen with NV1/NV2 is mandatory
Adaps has been scouted to source CRM Developers for a contract position for a Federal Department in Canberra.
- Must be able to demonstrate a minimum of 5+ years’ experience of MS Dynamics CRM administration, configuration, and support or development.
- Demonstrated experience in trouble shooting plug-ins using Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK.
- Technical writing skills and experience maintaining technical documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated experience in setting up Microsoft Dynamics CRM Platform using Multi-Server topology
- Demonstrated knowledge of with SQL Server administration, configuration, and support or development.
- Experience with CRM upgrade.
- Demonstrated knowledge of ADFS, TFS, .Net development and PowerShell scripts.
- Experience administering SharePoint sites and backend is desirable
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call (Illa - 03 8506 6527) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: