- Immediate Start
- Work from Home Opportunity, training provided
- Do you have proven collection & debt recovery experience in financial hardship?
- It is currently in a remote state due to COVID but there will be a point where you will be required to return to the Frankston office, so ultimately you need to be able to work in Frankston/WatersEdge
Our client a leading edge organisation playing an important role towards the next generation in utilities has an exceptional opportunity for a professional and personable Credit Officer to manage a large portfolio of overdue accounts, through outbound telephone calling, debt collection and account resolution. The aim of the role is to provide excellent customer service, whilst minimising debtor levels.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Identifying and supporting customers with financial hardship and promoting agreed services to support.
- Pro-actively manage accounts and ensure level of debt is minimized ensuring all notes are clearly documented within internal system
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers building strong relationships
- Investigating missing or moved accounts
- Manage inbound calls, emails and other administrative tasks related with Credit Management functions.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- 2 years’ experience in residential account collections/ recovery
- Have the ability to demonstrate empathy when assessing customer for inclusion within the hardship program.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Previous experience or knowledge of the Water act & an understanding of legislation
- Strong negotiation skills, along with the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Proven experience in settling debt
- High level of attention to detail and ability to keep detailed records
- Ensuring all customer interactions are 100% compliant with regulatory guidelines at all times.
As a strong communicator, you’ll feel comfortable contacting our customers and discussing their overdue accounts and assisting. Full training and ongoing support will be provided virtually and a temporary work from home model during covid-19.
For our client, it’s all about their people! We’re looking for Customer Service Experts, who are passionate about helping people, identifying customer needs and delivering an exceptional customer experience!
Don’t delay! If you’re excited about this exciting opportunity APPLY NOW! Interviews to commence immediately
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 0385 066 547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.