Core Java Developer( Multiple Roles)
Adaps has been scouted to source Core Java Developers with for a Large Financial Organisation @ Sydney
What you will do :
The Team Xchange is building an ecommerce (multi-asset) platform through which FICC can distribute all of its products, both internally and externally. starXchange is a fully automated platform that has a complete workflow from pricing, pre-trade through to execution and post trade actions.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Built highly multi-threaded systems in a low latency environment using core java (Collections, multithreading, OOP, GC)
- Object orientated design and architecture skills (EIPs, Application Architecture, Design Patterns, Redundant and fault-tolerant systems design)
- Worked in a performance sensitive SoA/Micro-services environment
- Unix systems – Redhat, CentOS, etc
- Relational Databases – Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, Flyway, Liquibase
- Messaging architectures and systems (transaction processing)
- In-memory data grid – Oracle Coherence or Gigaspaces, Hazlecast, Gridgain, etc
- Full-lifecycle development including build and deployment tools – Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, OpsCode Chef, Ansible, Docker, Zookeeper
- Focus on TDD and or BDD
- Strong analytical skills in pricing and trading, ideally in FX, to support effective requirements capture from business teams into deliverables.
If you think there might be a role with your name on it, send us your application. If you think you’ve got what it takes to thrive in a high-pressure, fast paced environment and want to drive your career forward, then we’d love to hear from you.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Steve – 03 8506 6527) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Connect with Adaps: