Core Java developer (DevOps)
Adaps has been scouted to source Core Java Developers with DevOps Experience for a Large Financial Organisation @ Melbourne CBD.
- Core Java, Spring, Struts and Microservices (API).
- Experience in Agile environment, Jira, Jenkins, build (using JUnit and Mockito).
- Experience in Functional testing using selenium.
- Experience working in Scrum environment.
- Currently applications are hosted in Knox Data centre, plan is to move these to Cloud – hosted in AWS, WebSphere / Tomcat server.
Nice to have:
- Confluence, CI/CD, Sonar (QA tool), app dynamics.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Steve – 03 9956 1175) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: