Core Java developer
- Core Java, Spring, Struts, Microservices (API), Jira, Jenkins.
- Build (JUnit & Mockito) and Agile & Scrum environment.
- Plan is to move these to Cloud – hosted in AWS, WebSphere / Tomcat server.
Core Java developer/Programmer
Large Financial Organization
East Melbourne VIC
Salary is $90k – $95K including super
Work Life Balance and opportunity to enhance your skills
Required: Ebobs is called as branch online banking application – used to run ATM’s – it is a key application for the bank
Any online banking application experience
- Core Java, Spring, Struts and Microservices (API).
- Experience in Agile environment, Jira, Jenkins, build (using JUnit and Mockito).
- Experience in Functional testing using selenium.
- Experience working in Scrum environment.
- Currently applications are hosted in Knox Data centre, plan is to move these to Cloud – hosted in AWS, WebSphere / Tomcat server.
Nice to have:
- Confluence, CI/CD, Sonar (QA tool), app dynamics.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: