CORE JAVA DEVELOPER
CORE JAVA DEVELOPER
Tier1 bank in Melbourne CBD
Permanent role with salary is $90k – $100k incl. of super and excl. of 5% STI
Dynamic and challenging role, latest technology
We are looking for ANALYST ENGINEERS to join our client Business Specialist Systems Asset team within the Frontline Applications. They are involved in development and support various assets within Digital and Assisted Channels.
What would you be doing?
- Partner with the business to identify, analyse, and document requirements
- Design, code, review, test and implement complex application changes
- Source code management
- Production incident / problem analysis & resolution
- Develop / use tools to analyse performance impacts on service
- Test case development / documentation
- Preparation of relevant documentation
- Manage and plan own work
What skills/experience do you need?
Technical – development experience with below skill-set:
- Java frameworks – Spring (Core, MVC, Boot), Struts, JPA/Hibernate
- Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) Skills – Web service design & development, API (SOAP, REST, Messaging), JSP (Java Server Pages)
- Web Service Tools – JAX WS, MQ
- Build & automation, testing tools – Maven, Jenkins, Selenium, Junit
- Relational Databases – Oracle 10g+, DB2 (SQL/PLSQL, Database design, Normalisation, Execution plan analysis, Index creation and maintenance, Stored Procedures),
- Other skills – Unix/Linux basic commands and SHELL programming
- Time management
- Communication (verbal and written)
- Willingness to train others
- Ability to work and participate in a team environment
- Experience managing risks
Nice to have:
- Working experience in Agile environment
- Java certification
- Cloud computing knowledge
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: