Contract Assurance Manager – Purchasing
- Excellent pay!!
* Excellent pay!!
Our large IT client is looking for a Contract Assurance Manager – purchasing or contracting.
ROLE: To ensure consistent management of all proposals and contracts. This generally includes oversight of the contract management process, contract negotiations and document management.
- Ensure that contracts and proposals are properly entered into organizational databases and securely maintained.
- Draft contractual provisions based on strategy discussions, senior management input, and organizational expectations.
- Serve as primary organizational contact during contract negotiations.
- Engage relevant stakeholders in negotiation decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets.
- Review contractual performance of both parties to ensure compliance with terms and to identify conflicts or changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
- 5+ years of experience in a contract management role – Purchasing/Contracting.
- Proficiency in utilizing and interpreting Financial models and Analysis.
- Experience in developing requests for proposals, negotiating terms and drafting contracts
- Excellent negotiating skill.
- Supervises proposals and contract development staff.
- Aligns with managers of business operations, including relevant divisions of finance, legal and project development
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Daniel on 03 8506 6586. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au