Technical Writer / Content Writer
- Remote work
- 3 Months contract (on a view to extension)
- Immediate start
You in the Role
- In this role, you will create and manage outstanding quality content for colleagues and managers across all HR channels. You will be passionate about clearing up content across many platforms and making it easier for the employees in the company to find what they need, when they need it.
- You’ll have strong experience as a writer and the ability to listen and question stakeholders to know what employees need. You will also have the proactivity to follow up on outstanding tasks and that attention to detail to ensure the highest quality outcome for the employees
- As part of the People & Culture division you will be part of the newly created Strategy, Transformation & Enablement team which pivotal to setting and overseeing the strategic direction of the division. In this team you will require a strong ability to deliver, challenge the status quo and influence stakeholders for change.
- Provide feedback and guidance on HR content to content owners on Client’s writing standards
- Identify and resolve issues in relation to employees content and usability; and
- Establish continuous improvement opportunities to simplify and improve our content and employees experience
Your Skills and Experience
- The ability to act speedily, decisively and flexibly, using sound judgement to review and publish content with pace and precision
- Highly skilled at using content tools (Sharepoint, Adobe etc)
- Experience in migrations from Sharepoint to Servicenow platform would be a benefit
- Excellent stakeholder management capabilities
- Superlative organisational skills, with the ability to:
- Juggle tasks and priorities
- Publish on different platforms
- Solve technical challenges to get the optimal result.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve 02 9057 9052 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements