- Melbourne CBD location
- Previous content management experience across digital/ finance projects, a must!
- Contract till Sept 2015 with extension
About our Client
Our client is a well established organization in the financial domain that is looking to develop a strategic approach across all of their digital platforms. Their focus will be on community engagement, driving new social platforms and strategic execution.
There is a requirement to maintain compliance adherence, support marketing campaigns & maintain regular product updates (e.g. to rates etc) through managing & executing business requests for change. These changes require scoping, management of sign offs and delivery either directly in the CMS or with our online maintenance team.
The objective of this work is to engage a team of people to manage, prioritise & complete all changes requested by the business as part of our Business as Usual site management.
As a content editor/ manager you will have prior experience in:
- Basic content updates
- Vanity URLs & URL redirects
- Site reference searches
- Obtain calculator logic
- Web analytics code
- Rate updates
- Create/change domain or subdomain
- FlyOut menu (L2) / FlyOut Image
- Campaign updates & offer changes
- New pages
- Manage incoming requests for change to the website
- Triage & scope changes, working with business to communicate timelines & inputs required to deliver
- Use the content management system to author updates or approve updates, or with Online Maintenance where changes cannot be made directly with the CMS
- Use other content tools if needed (Target, prioritisation matrix, sharepoint) to make or manage change
- Work with internal Copywriters in the development of required assets
- Work with the business to gain stakeholder approval for proposed changes, including documentation of requirements, tracking document changes & approval of requirements
*** Note: Australian Citizenship is a must! ***
This is an initial contract till the end of September 2015 with a possibility of extension.