AV VC Engineer
Develop and maintain a set of AV standards for meeting room experience in Client to be used as the basis for all designs, layouts and technology requirements across the business – including annual review cycle to maintain currency against new developments and technologies in the industry.
Develop and manage standard AV configurations across the organization to maintain a consistent experience for all users, in line with the client overall AV strategy
What you will bring:
- 5+ years’ experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Cisco and VC/AV solutions (Video, Web and Audio Conferencing)
- 3+ years of experience working in a Workplace Operations environment dealing with multiple levels of stakeholders
- In depth understanding of video conferencing architecture and protocols
- Ability to design and compete complex design standards for AV architecture.
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across the business and with external suppliers.
- Support and Deployment experience with Cisco, Zoom, Polycom or similar video infrastructure
- Strong experience w/VoIP best practices, process, and procedures for deployment and support
- Strong sense of ownership to drive outcomes
- Able to quickly grasp requirements in a collaborative team setting
- Ability to write customer internal facing documentation.
- Ability to support and collaborate with client business unit customers, third party technicians and developers and backend engineering teams
- SME level experience of large Cisco, Zoom, WebEx and Video Conferencing solutions highly regarded.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, written and oral communications
- Energetic, outgoing and always willing to dive in where needed.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Experience with unified communications suite products
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant industry certifications desirable
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field desirable
- ITIL v3 Certification is desirable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au