Consultant -Technology Portfolio Operations
- Consultant, Technology Portfolio Operations
- 6-months contract
- Large Financial Organization in Melbourne
- Excellent Payrate upto $800 per day
We are on the look-out for Consultant, Technology Portfolio Operations for one of our Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne.
What would you do ?
To support Technology by providing and delivering capability uplift across Management Information and Analysis. Including Financial and Workforce functions.
- Support the Manger, Technology Business Operations Support in producing metrics that enable better workforce planning and management for Technology Units with help of Financial insights
- Proactively monitoring risk and assurance requirements within agreed Risk Appetite and managing non-compliance in a timely manner
- Consolidate data and information from various sources and Deliver SPG and cost centre reporting and insights on a regular basis including continuous improvement as per feedback from Technology Units, HoT, Cost Centre Managers
- Delivering stakeholder requirements through effective use of data and process modeling tools (including, but not limited to, process mapping, business, object and dataflow modeling) to analyse and represent information in an effective and meaningful form.
- Assess existing processes to identify redesign or enhancement opportunities to deliver improved productivity or efficiency to stakeholders
- Delivery optimisation, automation and process improvements to processes delivered by the Technology Business Operations Support team
- Undertake adhoc Technology Business Support activities as required
- Work as an effective team member, supporting and coaching team members and recognising the contributions of others to ensure the achievement of team goals
- Strong technical delivery, financial and business analytical skills.
- Exposure to Project Management
- Advanced Excel Skills, MS Power Point, MS Word. & Share-point
- Diagnosing and analysing system capability and developing solutions.
- Problem Solving & Attention to Detail
- Strong self-organisation and Time Management skills.
- Experience and exposure in change management practices, with ability influence stakeholders, management and business staff
- 5+ years’ experience in a Technology Environment.
- Certification in Business, Finance or Technology will be highly regarded.
- Basic professional experience in a relevant field Relevant Financial Services Industry experience is advantageous
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Neil on 03 8506 6522 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.