Consultant – Office 365
- Consultant – Office 365
- Tier 1 Bank @ Melbourne CBD
- 12months contract on a view to extend
- Rate upto $750 per day
- Work life Balance
Adaps has been scouted to source Consultant -Office 365 for a Tier 1 Bank @ Melbourne CBD.
Responsible for the ongoing management and delivery governance of one or more end-to-end Workplace Technology Services, incorporating Strategy, Design, Run, Provisioning & Deployment, Transition & Change, Consumption, Support, Delivery Performance & Quality, Capacity & Continuity, Issue & Risk Management.
- Effectively manage relevant services and Service Providers to ensure service stability, service risks are managed effectively, and ongoing service health maintained
- Driving operational & technology change agenda to mature services in line with industry direction
- Ensuring service change and service transition is executed flawlessly
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 5-10 years’ experience in Microsoft (Wintel) based Workplace Technology and delivery, with a strong background in the practical use, design and deployment of large-scale Wintel infrastructures
- 1-5 designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel Collaboration (Exchange), Cloud (O365) and heterogeneous end-point environments (physical, virtual and tablet end points)
- Experience implementing and managing large scale 0365 tenants and migrations, and O365 application technologies and toolsets
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant industry certifications (MCSE etc) of equivalent experience
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Kish on 03 9956 1178.