Cloud Solution Designer
- Cloud Solution Designer
- Large Financial Organisation
- 6 months contract with a view to extend with Pay rate of $850 – $ 1000 per day
- Work life balance and great work culture
Adaps has been scouted to source Cloud Solution Designer for Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD.
- Design of activity Azure/AWS environments for migration of non-prod workload
- Design of off-premise interface with Software Defined Infrastructure environment
- Create Solution Designs for the Technology Productivity Initiative Program Deliver functional & non-functional service requirements as part of the solution design;
- Assist in developing technology strategy and roadmaps
- Actively support the Project/Program Managers in delivering outcomes for the project
- Obtain & assess options/proposals to offer a solution for the project
- Help with management of any solution design issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Manage interfaces, interconnects & dependencies of solution design with other services.
- Aid with synchronisation, management and integration with other projects, new or modified services.
- Governance of solutions in projects
- Ensure the solution creation is holistic considering commercial and service operations along with architecture
- Carbon footprint & environmental aspects should be considered
- Ensure a risk management approach is defined while delivering new solutions
- Upskilling of team around off-premise solutioning and cloud capabilities
It is expected that the role holder will most likely have the following qualifications and experience:
- 7+ years’ experience in IT Infrastructure Technology industry with 4+ years Architecture/Solution Design experience on cloud projects (industry certification desirable)
- AONP – TPI/SDI/Workplace – Part of FTE relief for TPI programme
- Work within an Agile Framework
- Proven experience in solution life-cycle, including high-level business case and conceptual collateral development
- Proven experience in project governance
- Proven experience delivering IaaS, PaaS and hybrid solutions
- Commercial analysis of cloud solutions
- Experience Developing Solutions, Strategies and Roadmaps for a majority of the below listed technology domains;
- Hosting Platforms supporting Linux/Windows
- Storage Platforms,Cloud solutions involving AWS, Azure and Softlayer
- Hybrid cloud solutions
- Automation and Orchestration including CI/CD and tools
- Knowledge and experience in DevOps including Openstack
- Cloud Service Management and Cloud Security
- Experience working on successfully executed projects (varying scope, complexity and challenge).
- Experience leading small teams of technical resources
- Excellent cross-domain skills in desktop, mobility, security and network technologies
- Experience managing multiple vendors to deliver complex outcomes
- Vendor services or technical pre-sales experience would be well regarded
- Strong presentation skills
- Thorough understanding of Service methodology
How to apply
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 9956 1178 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: