- Permanent career opportunity with Tier 1 Bank
- Melbourne Based (will consider from Sydney OR Brisbane)
- Salary ranges from $150K (Inc. Super) / annum + Bonus + other perks!
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
- Terraform, building multi cloud environments, deployments, AWS or Azure.
You are a highly motivated Engineer who approaches the Backup technologies through an operational lens and works comfortably with Agile Scrum methodologies. Responsible for onboarding asset teams into our new Enterprise Backup and Recovery (EBR) platform, Commvault. You will also be responsible for the ongoing patch management, release management, network and storage management, security and data retention as well as support the development and expansion of service offerings. In addition to this you will support regular disaster recovery testing of the platform, backup and restore audits, provide guidance and consulting around best practices to
Key technical skills required for this role are ability to onboard, execute, troubleshoot requests for EBR and look to automate processes to reduce request fulfilment. This role will be an active participant in regular audits to ensure client’s compliance against the Group Information and Risk policy (GIRP).
Your Skills and Experience
- Solid experience working with Commvault Backup & Recovery platform and managing data protection in an enterprise setting.
- Background in supporting Azure/AWS cloud services with a healthy knowledge in Windows and/or Linux system administration.
- Onboard new applications to the service and configure backup policies per business requirements.
- Monitor and manage the service infrastructure including OS and product patching, networking, storage and troubleshooting.
- Work closely with our vendor on new enhancements, features as well as participate in the periodic service governance forums.
- Support daily operations of the services to configure, monitor and manage resource backup and recovery.
- A keen interest in automation and an ability to utilise tooling to improve efficiencies and repeatable tasks but also improve the day to day reliability and performance of our cloud managed services
- Understanding of good cloud change management practices with an awareness of compliance and security standards.
- Ability to manage and develop in-life security patching, manage backup and disaster recovery processes
- Excellent engagement skills, managing and coordinating between partners, acknowledging Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management requirements.
- You will be expected to provide out of hours support (rotated through a team roster) for cloud services as part of our 24×7 coverage agreement.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 0480 047 903 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.