- Melbourne, CBD
As a Cloud Engineer, you will be working with one of the best Cloud Engineering Team.You will be owing the responsibility of onboarding many services into a Managed Cloud environment, design and develop Automation frameworks to provide monitoring, patch management, release management, security, and data retention. You need to develop and support Data Recovery strategies, enable DevOps best practices and will work with other Cloud Teams to deliver.
- Background in supporting Azure cloud services with a healthy knowledge in Windows and/or Linux system administration
- Experience supporting Azure foundational services (Virtual Machines, SQL managed instance, NSG’s, ASG’s, LB etc.)
- Experience using cloud native tools (i.e. Azure Log Analytics, Azure Update Management, Azure Functions etc) to review metrics, manage and monitor system/service health and utilisation of our cloud services
- A keen interest in automation and an ability to utilise tooling to improve efficiencies and repeatable tasks but also improve the day to day reliability and performance of our cloud managed services
- Working as infrastructure-as-code development and deployment
- Specific experience with cloud related automation concepts and tooling such as Azure Automation, Powershell Functions, TFE, Azure DevOps, Jenkins, Git, Artifactory, Jira)
- Understanding of good cloud change management practices with an awareness of compliance and security standards.
- Ability to manage and develop in-life security patching, manage backup and disaster recovery processes
- Experience in fine tuning virtualization, storage configuration, and replication for specific workloads
- Excellent engagement skills, managing and coordinating between partners, acknowledging Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management requirements.
- You will be expected to provide out of hours support (rotated through a team roster) for cloud services as part of our 24×7 coverage agreement.
- Advantageous is a level of technical depth and experience supporting other public cloud providers (Specifically GCP or AWS).
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements