Cloud Database Specialist (DBA)
- Cloud Database Specialist (DBA)
- Large Financial Organization in Mel CBD
- Join a highly skilled and dynamic team
- Work life Balance and Great culture
Key Role Activities:
- Work in an agile environment, attending stand-ups, retros, planning, showcases and other agile meetings and ceremonies.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the Development Technical Lead or Engineering Manager
- Showcase work to stakeholders
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience with AWS Aurora/Postgres ; no sql
- Must have experience with SQL developer experience ( + no SQL)
- Must have experience with relational and non relational ( no sql experience)
- Experience in production support / BAU optimisation
- Experience with Postgres
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.