Cloud and Automation Support Engineer
- Role – Cloud and Automation Support Engineer
- Location – Canberra/ Brisbane
- Duration – 12 months + possible extension
- Large Government Client
- Start date – Immediate
Note: Only Citizens can apply
Working within a dynamic team environment you will be responsible for the automation of critical application workloads as they make their journey from our on-premises environment to select public and private cloud providers. Partnering with our application teams, you will seek understand their unique operating and migration requirements and then use your knowledge and experience to assist in the migration process to the selected cloud platform. You will be a self-starter and possess great interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and communicate effectively with peers and stakeholders at various levels.
What they need:
- Expertise in IAAS (Infra-as-a-Service) and PAAS (Platform-as-a-Service) for managing application deployments and automating the same.
- Ability to perform TFS Release management along with automation and VMware VRA blueprints
- DevOps expertise in the creating release pipeline and automating the application build.
- Capability to integrate Testing – Unit, Sanity, Functional and other process-based automation.
- Demonstrated understanding of, and experience in the development, delivery and support of large-scale IT solutions in an enterprise setting
- Demonstrated experience using Windows PowerShell scripting to automate the deployment and configuration of software and services
- Experience working within a System Development Life Cycle and IT Service Management framework
- Sound understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery practices with experience automating application build through to creating Release Pipelines for automated deployment
- Experience migrating on-premises workloads to cloud utilising IaaS and PaaS offerings
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.