Client Services Executive
- Client Services Executive
- Perm role
- Large IT Consulting Firm @ Sydney
- Excellent Pay rate $130K -$160K base + Super + Commission
Client Services Executive – Role Purpose
Adaps been appointed by one of its Large Consulting client, to recruit result-oriented and high-performing Client Services Executives. In this position, the Client Services Executive owns the growth, and overall performance for the assigned relationships within one account. He/she executes and manages the account plan under the guidance of the Client Partner. This is a permanent position at Cognizant in Sydney.
Areas of Responsibility
- Creates sales strategy and plan for the CP’s review and for its incorporation into a broader client strategy and plan.
- Executes and manages the account plan under the guidance of the Client Partner. Invests time in strengthening existing client relationships.
- Participates in reviews and provides educated and relevant perspectives.
- Responds to and delivers on client requests; responds to RFPs. Identifies opportunities, makes proactive proposals to client in line with Account Strategy. Obtains approvals to pursue opportunities. Engages the relevant teams for solutions.
- The Client Services Executive reports to the Client Partner of the account.
- Revenue and profitability (Upside for exceeding revenue and profitability targets)
New solutions, pipeline
- Proactive proposals; Win rates; and Quality of revenue (% Revenues from Platform & Process, Digital, % Managed Services revenues, Contract type mix, improvement in Revenue per employee)
- Client satisfaction
- Client and industry knowledge
- Concepts of finance, marketing and business strategy
- Business acumen, communication and drive for results
- Building relationships: Strengthening partnerships by focusing on exceptional client experience, risk management and value realisation
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below with your updated resume and a brief cover note in word format only. Kindly call Lisa on 03 9956 1175 for any queries. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.