Change / Training Analyst
- Change/Training Analyst – 3 month initial contract
- Sydney NSW – Large Government organisations
- Prosci ADKAR – Agile Methodology – ASAP Start
Large Government organisation in Sydney seeking an experienced Change/Training Analyst to work within a team on organisational change management tasks within an inter agency information exchange project. Both Government Agencies are committed to the success of this program and the improvements that will result for service delivery, public safety and increased public confidence in the system.
The role of the Change/Training Analyst, will directly report to the Change Manager with a focus on change management activities, particularly on the analysis, development and delivery of training.
- Provide assistance to the Change Manager in end-to-end change management activities as well as the development and execution of change management plans inclusive of training and communication plans
- Collaborate closely with internal and external project stakeholders such as project team members, Subject Matter Experts and frontline staff to determine change impacts as well as training and communication requirements
- Facilitate workshops to understand change impacts, and document feedback to complete appropriate change management plans
- Conduct training needs analysis, plan, design, create and update end user materials, as well as deliver appropriate training to meet stakeholder needs
- Provide support and if required, deliver training to stakeholders pre and post implementation.
- Proven track record as a Change/Training Analyst (not Change Manager), with demonstrated skills in defining and coordinating training needs to support the implementation of large scale business and system changes
- A successful track record in similar large projects > $15M with preference on programs/projects related to system integration, introduction of new technology and/or improvements on existing business practices
- Demonstrated ability to produce change management documentation within standards such as Prosci ADKAR change management methodology
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the project, its environment and related issues
- Knowledge and experience publishing and managing intranet content
- Experience in working within hierarchical and complex organisations, strong preference for previous experience at Government Agencies
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Relevant tertiary qualification(s)
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Word with working knowledge of other formatting tools such as Snag-it and intranet publishing tools is beneficial
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 25/08/2014.