Change & Release Manager
Role: Change and Release Manager
Location: Port Macquarie
Contract duration: 12 months on a view to extend
One of our utility client is looking for Change & Release Manager in Port Macquarie. This role will manage the project communications and change impacts resulting from multiple IT system modifications/upgrades. To minimise negative change impacts resulting from system changes improved acceptance/understanding of system changes by end users and stake holders.
Expected deliverables of resource for the above project(s)/role
- Project communication for IT system changes
- End user impact tasks resulting from system changes
- Support for Program/Project managers to ensure project deliverables are achieved
Standard skills/ knowledge areas
- Communication and end user impact skills analysis required for IT system changes
- Working knowledge of IT projects involving system changes/upgrades
- Stakeholder management skills
- Business readiness and assessment
- Strong communications skills, sound understanding of system change training needs analysis
- Extensive experience in business readiness and assessment
Note: Australian citizens preferred for this role
Please apply using the link below or call on 03 90 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: