Contract role (initially 1 year)
Start Date: Immediately
My large IT consulting client is looking for a change manager to work with a government agency on an exciting new project.
- Preparing CAB and Technical CAB (TCAB) Agendas;
- Managing and accessing Normal, Standard and Emergency changes;
- Co-ordinating and granting Change Approval;
- Approving the classification of changes;
- Preparing regular performance reporting for CAB;
- Reporting on compliance of the Change Management process;
- Chairing Change Advisory Board (CAB) and Emergency Change Advisory Board (ECAB) meetings, and providing secretariat function to the CAB and ECAB;
- Coordinating post implementation reviews (PIR) as required;
- Providing advice and one-on-one training to change owners regarding the change process;
- Championing and advocating the change process;
- Ensuring efficient and effective use of the change process;
- Actively reducing the burden and removing constraints on change owners transitioning through the change process;
- Being the central point of contact for change related matters;
- Identifying continual service improvement initiatives.
- Candidates will have a minimum of 5years experience in providing Change Management services in large Government Organisations.
- Demonstrated experience in change management activities such as; preparing agendas and chairing Change Advisory boards, assessing risks associated with ICT Change Requests, co-ordinating post implementation reviews, championing and advocating the change process and implementing continual service improvement initiatives related to Change Requests;
- A proven ability to strengthen the overall Change Management maturity and streamline Change Management related policies, processes and procedures
- Demonstrated understanding and/or accreditation of ITIL or other best practice Change Management methodologies;
- Must comply with the IMD ITSM methodology (based on ITIL)
- Must comply with all other relevant DFAT procedures and processes
- ITIL foundation level certification
Key Selection criteria document to be submitted
- Describe your proposed approach to realising the outcomes listed above under ‘Responsibilities‘.
- Outline your experience in relation to ‘Required Skills‘ above
Must be Australian Citizen with one of the following Security Clearance:
- Negative Vetting Level 1 (mandatory) or
- Negative Vetting Level 2 (highly desirable)
*Note that security clearances issued more than 5 years ago will not be recognised
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications close based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au