Change Manager – ICT
- 1 yr long term contract + possible view to extend !!!
- Canberra !!
- Australian citizens with security clearance !!
1 yr long term contract + possible view to ext !!
Location: Canberra !!
Australian Citizens are encouraged to apply!! Good to have security clearance (Negative Vetting Level 1 (mandatory) or 2)
My premium (Governtment) client is looking for an experienced Change Manager to join their most vibrant and energetic team.
- Managing and accessing Normal, Standard and Emergency changes;
- Co-ordinating and granting Change Approval;
- Approving the classification of changes;
- Preparing regular performance reporting;
- Reporting on compliance of the Change Management process;
- Coordinating post implementation reviews (PIR) as required;
- Providing advice and one-on-one training to change owners regarding the change process;
- Championing and advocating the change process;
- Ensuring efficient and effective use of the change process;
- Being the central point of contact for change related matters;
- Identifying continual service improvement initiatives.
- 5+ years experience in providing Change Management services in large Government Organisations.
- Demonstrated experience in change management activities such as; preparing agendas and chairing Change Advisory boards, assessing risks associated with ICT Change Requests, co-ordinating post implementation reviews, championing and advocating the change process and implementing continual service improvement initiatives related to Change Requests;
- A proven ability to strengthen the overall Change Management maturity and streamline Change Management related policies, processes and procedures
- Demonstrated understanding and/or accreditation of ITIL or other best practice Change Management methodologies;
- ITIL foundation level certification
CANDDIATES MUST ADDRESS THE BELOW SELECTION CRITERIA (KSC)
- Describe your proposed approach to realising the outcomes listed above under ‘Responsibilities‘.
- Outline your experience in relation to ‘Required Skills‘ above
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications close based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au