- Change Manager
- 6 Months contract role possibility to extend
- Large Government Department @ Parramatta
- Opportunity to get Baseline clearance sponsored by the client
- Note: Australian Citizens are preferred
Adaps has beens scouted to source Change Manager for a Large Government Dept @ Parramatta.
The Change Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of Organisational Change Management (OCM) strategies to ensure that the impact of the projects is managed in an effective way to deliver the desired business outcomes.
The position is responsible for ensuring that business owners have consistency in customer centric delivery in relation to major ICT driven change initiatives. This role reports to a Program/Project Manager.
- Demonstrated experience as a Change Manager with a minimum 5 years’ experience in business change management supporting the transition to new/updated capabilities because of IT-enabled initiatives in large organizations;
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of team members and key stakeholders (internally and externally); mobilize and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; and execute with limited information and ambiguity;
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with demonstrated ability in designing and writing user-appropriate content for a large end-user community for a variety of audiences using collaborative tools, various media, including newsletter(s), Internet/ Intranet, etc;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (orally, written and presentational) with proven facilitation, influencing, negotiation and strong analytical, problem solving skills and business acumen;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, quality review, execute and maintain change management deliverables including but not limited to change strategies, communications plans, user guides, reports for large IT-enabled initiatives in large organisations.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues and concerns and developing and implementing effective interventions;
- Formal training and/or experience in using a recognized Prosci ADKAR Organizational Change Management Methodology to identify and apply organizational change management strategies;
- Clear understanding of the principles of adult education and demonstrated experience in introducing education and communication programs across a large organization;
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, advanced user of MS project and MS Office toolset including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: