Role: Change Manager
Large Federal Client @ Parramatta
Contract duration: 8 months on a view to extend
Excellent Pay Rate
Opportunity to get Baseline clearance sponsored by the Client
Adaps has been scouted to source Change Manager for one of the Federal Client in Parramatta.
This role is responsible for leading the delivery of Organizational Change Management (OCM) strategies to ensure that the impact of the projects is managed in an effective way to deliver the desired business outcomes
- Define, lead and deliver the organizational change activities for major ICT-driven change initiatives including the definition of change management strategy, specialist deliverables, stakeholder engagement strategy, education/training strategy and associated plans;
- Ensure that customer needs, expectations and satisfaction are proactively managed throughout the project lifecycle through the timely and effective development and implementation of change management and stakeholder management strategies and activities;
- Lead, motivate and develop the change management team through day to day and formal performance management processes to facilitate the delivery of the organizational change strategy;
- Apply a structured project management and change management approach by undertaking activities utilizing industry best practice change management practices preferably utilizing the Prosci ADKAR organizational change management methodology;
- Provide input, advice and quality control on change management deliverables including documentation, training materials, and communications across a variety of media including e-Learning;
- Apply strong project management skills to plan and coordinate several change initiatives simultaneously
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilisation and proficiency of individual changes and alerts the Programme Manager of issues, risks and impacts in relation to operational acceptance and benefits realization in business areas affected by the transition;
- Adhere to all CLIENT policies and guidelines including information security;
Specific Skills Requirement:
- Demonstrated experience as a Change Manager with a minimum 7 years’ experience in business change management supporting IT imitated large-scale transition and transformation Programs.
- Demonstrated strong leadership and management skills with proven ability to quickly earn the trust of team members and key stakeholders (internally and externally); mobilise and motivate teams; set direction and approach; resolve conflict; deliver tough messages with grace; and execute with limited information and ambiguity;
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with demonstrated ability in designing and writing user-appropriate content for a large end-user community for a variety of audiences using collaborative tools, various media, including newsletter(s), Internet/ Intranet, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision (orally, written and presentational) with proven facilitation, influencing, negotiation and strong analytical, problem solving skills and business acumen;
- Demonstrated ability to develop, quality review, execute and maintain change management deliverables including but not limited to change strategies, communications plans, user guides, reports for large IT-enabled initiatives in large organisations.
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing OCM risks, issues and concerns and developing and implementing effective interventions;
- Formal training and/or experience in using a recognized Prosci ADKAR Organizational Change Management Methodology to identify and apply organizational change management strategies;
- Clear understanding of the principles of adult education and demonstrated experience in introducing education and communication programs across a large organization;
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, advanced user of MS project and MS Office toolset including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
Note: Australian citizens preferred for this role
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8365 9439 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: