- Change Manager
- Multiple roles
- 3 Months Contract on a view to extend
- Excellent Rate
- Melbourne CBD
- Dynamic and challenging role
The Change Manager is accountable for driving change thought leadership within initiatives and facilitating
key business stakeholders in:
- Stakeholder analysis
- Identifying and sizing People impacts
- Developing and delivering change implementation plans
- Measuring and supporting change readiness
- Optimizing sustainable change effectiveness for assigned initiatives and projects, in line with the Change and Engagement Strategy.
The Change Manager contributes directly to planning and implementation of change:
- Benefits optimization and innovation
- Champion network
- Change governance (such as, risk management or success measurement)
- Change leadership
- Integrated view of change
- Learning and training
Working in a key relationship role, the Change Manager will act as a conduit between the Initiative project and the business to ensure all change activity and messaging is aligned and effectively integrated to deliver outcomes.
This role requires a high level of influencing, planning, implementation and delivery in line with milestones at the Portfolio, Program and Project levels.
Additionally, this role will:
- Contribute to developing an organizational culture to be more adaptable, agile and customer centric.
- Legal and regulatory compliance, adherence to internal operating procedures together with the management of business risks is the responsibility of every Client employee. You are required to comply with Client’s risk and compliance policies, procedures, frameworks and regulatory requirements, as they apply to your specific role at Client.
- Ensure that Client Australia’s Health & Safety policy and associated policies and procedures are effectively implemented to minimize risk and to provide employees with a safe working environment and safe systems of work.
Academic/ professional qualifications:
- Tertiary qualification in a Business, Communications, Organizational Development, HR or a related discipline; extensive professional experience in Change Management (required)
- Postgraduate qualifications in Business, Communications, HR or a related discipline will be highly regarded
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Steve on 03 8506 6527 for a confidential review. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.