Change Management Practitioner Prosci Change Management
- Change Management Practitioner – ProSci Toolkit.
- 6 months contract with extensions.
- Port Macquarie – excellent holiday destination.
Change Management Practitioner – Prosci Change Management
Are you an experienced Change Management Practitioner who has experience utilising the Prosci Change Management toolkit and framework? Do you have experience leading Change Management program?
If you answered yes to the above and would like to join an exciting project, please read on as we would love to hear from you.
My client, located in Port Macquarie going through major transformation of their IT. That initiative will modernise application & infrastructure space bringing the environment to hyper cloud based one.
Reporting to Manager, People and Change this role will allow my client to successfully implement Change Management program.
This is an opportunity to secure 6 months’ contract role (Starting immediately) with possibility of extensions in Port Macquarie (http://www.portmacquarieinfo.com.au/see-do) and to make an impact on the critical part of overall IT Transformation project.
Primary duties & responsibilities:
- Leadership of the relevant project/programs Change Management program
- Governance and delivery of the Change Management program
- Communications, employee engagement and events management
- Corporate Affairs (CA) channel engagement
- Training/Learning and Development (L&D) management
- HR Change Management
- Change Management coaching, advice and guidance
- Prosci Change Management experience, certification is a huge advantage
- Understanding of the role and scope of Change Management and enabling tools, methods, measures and frameworks
- Experienced in leading large scale and complex enterprise wide change management programs
- Successful delivery of large scale and complex enterprise wide change management programs in complex environments
- Project and program management experience
- Respected people leader who can maintain a culture of on-time, quality change delivery
- Expert communicator
- Training/L&D experience
- HR Change Management experience
- Experience and skill in the application of the relevant qualification
- Experience and skill in delivering, managing and implementing projects successfully
- Experience and skill in leading and managing project teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively establish and manage stakeholder relationships to achieve project deliverables
- Strong organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage and schedule workloads and deliver outcomes to meet business and project objectives
- Experience and skill in operating computers and system programs relevant for the role
Please apply using the link below!!
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au