Change and Communications Manager
- Change and Communications Manager
- Large Federal Client
- 12 months contract
- Multiple positions
Adaps has been scouted to source Organisational Change & Communications Manager for one of our Federal client in Canberra.
The primary responsibility of the Organisational Change & Communications Manager will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and usage and minimise resistance including the communication to stakeholders and the organisation as a whole. The OCCM will focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures and the communication of same.
- Apply a structured methodology and lead change management and communication activities across the Program;
- Create actionable deliverables for change management levers incl but not limited to; communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan and resistance management plan;
- Consult with Program and Project staff to understand and specify change & communications needs;
- Manage Stakeholder engagement;
- Assess the change impact and complete change management assessments;
- Review the Program schedule to ensure artefacts required are being produced; Integrate change and communication management activities into program and project plans;
- Assist in Benefits communications such that benefit’s owners, when identified, are informed about the benefits delivered by the Program;
- Manage the Program Benefits register such that intangible benefits (changes to user experiences) are captured and displayed to the organisation;
- Produce and maintain Program and project communication materials i.e. newsletter, updates etc.;
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with client requirements.
Note: Candidates must be Australian citizens to apply, and be willing to undergo NV1 security clearance
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.