Change and Communication Lead
Role: Change and Communication Lead
Duration:6 months with possible extension
Australian Citizens with NV1 clearance is a must
Our federal client is hiring Change and Communication Lead for will have had substantial experience in the ICT-created change management space, with a proven track record of developing and leading a change program. Preferably, this experience will have included ICT roll-outs that affected multiple Government agencies.
- The ideal candidate in this role will have had substantial experience in the ICT-created change management space, with a proven track record of developing and leading a change program. Preferably, this experience will have included ICT roll-outs that affected multiple Government agencies.
- They will be responsible for developing and implementing a change management and communications strategy for a whole-of-government ICT implementation. Importantly, they will be a team player who can work closely and collaboratively with other members of the Project team, including the Project Manager, Training Manager, Business Analysts, Developers and others, as well as with other parts of the Department.
- They will have strong communication skills and be able to bring stakeholders along for the journey, by influence rather than mandate. They will be skilled at understanding the perspectives of others and engaging with stakeholders in a clear, helpful and persuasive manner. They will have strong organisational and planning skills. They will be able to strategize and plan ahead for future months, while also being flexible and responsive to changing demands.
They will be required to deliver the following:
- Develop Communication and Change Management Documentation for the re-development of a whole of government system
- Complete stakeholder impact assessments and use the information to inform and develop:
- A Change Strategy, Communication Plans, Training Plans and Training Material, Change Risk and Mitigation Plans, in addition to developing presentations for Steering Committees and Project Working Groups, and Project Communications
- Commence implementation of the change management process, including provision of materials and training, as required
- Proven experience in and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (Example: PROSCI, ADKAR)
- Previous experience with organisational change and communications related to large-scale ICT transition, preferably across multiple Government agencies
- A team player with a track-record of collaborating closely with colleagues to achieve consensus and produce results
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills – both written and verbal, including the ability to influence stakeholders and move toward a common vision or goal
- Strong organisational and decision making skills – the ability to both plan and be flexible
A minimum of 5 years of experience as a Change and Communications Lead/ Manager.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: