- $560 per day – Large government organisation
- Mid Sept 2015 to June 2016 – 9 month contract
- Parramatta NSW – Western Sydney Suburbs
The Change Analyst is responsible for providing Organisational Change Management (OCM) to ICT Capital works within the company to ensure consistent, customer-focused delivery of systems and products. Working within the Technology Asset Refresh Programme the project will take the opportunity as part of refreshing the current out-of-support service ticketing software to institute an ITIL-aligned ICT service and asset management capability as the basis for overall ICT service delivery improvement.
- Develop and manage change management deliverables required for the project Plan
- Implement and deliver all facets of change to people impacted by the project outcomes
- Assist the project to identify, plan and prepare training materials and deliver appropriate training to meet target user group needs and ensure the change to adopted and embedded within BAU processes
- Ensure change management functions are undertaken to a professional standard and in accordance with Prosci/ADKAR organisational change management principles.
- Ability to identify and apply effective change management strategies, plans and activities to support Business Unit, Command and Organisational changes
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain change management deliverables including but not limited to change strategies, communication plans, user guides, reports, surveys and training materials
- Demonstrated ability in designing and writing user-appropriate content for a variety of audiences and media, including newsletter, Internet/ Intranet
- Demonstrated experience in identifying and assessing change risks, issues and concerns and developing and implementing effective interventions
- Demonstrated skills in defining and coordinating training needs to support the implementation of new business and system capabilities across a large organisation
- Knowledge of the principles of adult education (including e-learning) and vocational training to a variety of skill levels.
Apply here or contact Andy on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 19/08/2015.