- Change Analyst
- Fixed term contract opportunity for 12 Months
- Salary on offer upto $150K
- Melbourne based role with Multinational Corporation
About the role:
- Identify business change impacts through the preparation of change impact and business readiness assessments.
- Support the development and execution of communications, training, stakeholder engagement and business readiness plans.
- Partner with key Change Champions and Leaders from across the Client’s business.
- Support the development of training and communication artefacts to support delivery of change readiness activities to employees and business leaders.
- Develop and implement adoption and sustainability metrics to ensure progress against and achievement of desired change program outcomes.
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilisation and proficiency of individual business changes.
- Provide knowledge and experience gained through working with the project to support the development of sustainable practices to embed the transformation and transition to BAU.
- Role ideally suited to individuals with a minimum of (5) years’ experience supporting large-scale business transformation programs and projects.
- Demonstrated experience implementing change initiatives, business impact assessments and executing a range of change management interventions.
- Strong stakeholder management, engagement and relationship skills including the ability to work in partnership with stakeholders and influence senior stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (incl. SharePoint), Microsoft Visio and Microsoft Project.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Molly on 03 8804 5882 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.