- Port Melbourne
- Contract role
- Change Analyst
One of our large clients (Broadband Network) is currently looking for a Change Analyst
What you need:
- 5 years in a business or organisational change role
- Thorough understanding of the role and scope of change management and enabling tools, methods, measures and frameworks and their application in end to end change delivery
- Demonstrated experience working in large transformational change programs and a fast-paced project environment
- Experience in change communications and/or training development and delivery
- Intermediate to advance knowledge in Microsoft Office tools, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Strong analysis skills
- Familiarity with key business communication and survey tools including SharePoint & Survey Monkey along with social media platforms e.g. Yammer
- Has a working understanding of the market & environmental pressures organizations are facing today and how they influence the ability to affect positive business change.
- Commercial acumen
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with planning and executing large-scale and complex customer migrations
- Demonstrated ability to quickly build rapport and maintaining relationships across different geographies, levels and divisions.
- Well-developed written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong desire to exceed the expectations of stakeholders
- Supports and contributes to the team. Understand the delivery driven culture to build
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT